24 Hour Emergency Service: 856-577-0245
Cotterman, inc. provides R STAMP code welding services to a wide variety of industrial clients, including Power Generation, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, and Metal Working Industries. Our welders are certified ASME and AWS welders and certified gas line welders. We provide complete industrial contracting services such as pipe fabrication and installation, metal fabrication and installation, rotating machinery installation and repair.
Other code welding services we provide include Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) and Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW). These services are performed by certified, bonded and fully insured professionals who believe that customer satisfaction is as critical to our business as it is to yours.
Call number: 856-577-0245
Erosion/Corrosion Overlay Rate Schedule
Inconel 625 Overlay pricing starting at $380 per sq. ft.
Typical Invoicing: 50 sq. ft. $380 per sq. ft. x 50 sq. ft. – $19,000
NOTES TO LABOR SCHEDULE: The billing is the total cost. It includes all direct labor, insurance, materials, and consumables. It does not include local or state sales taxes, if applicable.
In addition to the total square footage billing cost, Cotterman will also invoice the Authorized Inspector at cost, plus 15%.
For job sites located 60 miles outside our South Jersey branch office, per diem charges will apply.
Code Welders available to fill all your maintenance requirements.
- Tube Welding Travel Gang: Highly certified boiler tube welders who travel nation wide installing and welding boiler tubes.
- NBIC R Stamp: National board inspection code. Cotterman, Inc is a holder of this R Stamp.
- SMAW: Shielded Metal Arc welding
- GMAW: Gas Metal Arc welding
- GTAW: Gas tungsten arc welding
- ASME: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- AWS: American Welding Society
- Overlay Welding: Full fusion
- Auto: Welding by machine
- Semi-Auto: Manual by hand using plus mig.